Saturday, May 31, 2014

Another Year Done

Trisha graduated from high school last night.  I am very proud of her accomplishments.  I didn't get as emotional at her graduation as I did Kristin's.  I think that is because I'm glad the drama Trisha endured during high school is over.  Here are a few pictures from the event.  The graduations are always very well done. 

The stage before the graduates emerged.


The 2014 graduating class.


Trisha waiting in line to receive her diploma.  She's the third in line holding the handrail.


Turning her tassel.


There were other photos, but some were blurry.

Blake finished up his sophomore year yesterday morning.  He has a job now so he won't be sitting around the house all summer.

We've been going to quite a few graduation parties.  There is one this afternoon and a couple tomorrow.

On the knitting front I'm moving along on the Linen Top.  My goal is to have this done by the end of June. That should be an easy goal to make.


I should have plenty of time to knit now that school is out for summer.

No comments: